2010年7月30日金曜日

Oh! Sweet Honey!








De Dutch


1725 Robson Street

Food 3/5
Service 5/5
Atmosphere 4/5


"Go Dutch in De Dutch."


Do you know this meaning? It's not idiom. I'm just kidding. This words means that split the bill in De Dutch which is a delicious, cute dutch restaurant. Sure, you can eat on your own money, or on your boyfriend's treat. (You thought how about girl friend? No way! )

Anyway, you can enjoy even dutch dating here. Are you wondering?


Inside De Dutch


So cute! Some tulips (maybe artificial) were decorated on the cream wall. I could find other things representatives dutch, such as blue crockery, big shoes, and windmill ornaments!! As if I visited a Dutchman's house.


Strangely, I found the rainbow flag among Canada flag , US flag (no Dutch flag) First, I thought it was Dutch flag. If it had been true, how lovely! In fact, the rainbow flag means "I support gay culture." First of August, the big gay parade will be held. I love this restaurant. (I don't mean I love gay culture)




How was taste?

Here, it is Maple Banana Walnut PANNEKOEKEN I ordered. PANNEKOEKEN is a traditional Dutch dish. Big, huge, THIN, pancake. We can eat it only here.



My PANNEKOEKEN looked very simple, but inside it, very very sweet baked banana was included. Besides, covered with sugar thoroughly, a cup of syrup. Even hearing these words, I seem to become fat. Otherwise, its taste was really sugary sweet. After I finished, I preferred zesty something rather than dessert.


Staff

Good staff is important for our enjoying eating. A waitress who served us was a funny beautiful lady. For her kind service, my first Dutch restaurant delighted me. Thanks lady! I'll be back soon!!

Do you wanna come with me? If you don't mind even dutch dating.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿